Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 2 Mask-erade

I know 2 days in a row with this blogging thing, crazy huh. For day two I copied my idea from Jennifer McGuire. I'm not one for copying exactly like someone else but she is amazing at making two cards at the same time and I wanted to give that a try. Here are my two cards:







The flower stamp was a combo of Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn. The sentiments are from Close to My Heart. The inks are various Hero Arts shadow inks. The heart die is from Hero Arts. 

I am quite happy how they turned out. Not to happy with the photos but it will have to do until my photo station gets set up. again. Funny how we moved into this house over a year ago and we still have some things in boxes. By the time we get unpacked AND organized we'll end up moving to a new house. 

Happy days, now to make a card for day 3 and 4. 

Katie

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea, making two cards with one set of stuff. I like it.

    ReplyDelete