Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gel Sticks vs. Gelatos

These cards are for my next class at Stamp Fever (February 2nd at 2 pm). Sometime ago I was asked to come up with classes for a few products we have in the store one of which was gelatos. They are fun however they are expensive and to do a class around them I'd have to buy the full set.... which is not something I wanted to do just yet. Even if I bought the full set sharing them with 10 ladies would be recipe for disaster. After some research I discovered gel sticks. I'll go over the differences in class and do a post about it after my class but I did want to share the cards we'll be making: 


This stamp set is new to Stamp Fever... Flourishes. They are great for coloring!



And old Favorite Hero Arts :D





The class fee is $25 which will include your own set of 12 gel sticks for you to keep! Call Linda if you want to get in on the fun. :D Stamp Fever (714) 974-3552


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment