Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

That life stuff

Woot! My video has gone up today on the Stamp Fever blog. Very exciting. You can check out the video by clicking here. It's a tip I have for keeping your glossy accents from drying closed. It was fun to make.  The lighting isn't the best but it's what I have in my craft area. :D

I've been busy with life and haven't sat down to craft. Getting ready for the gym then joining has been lots of fun and time consuming. By getting ready I mean proper undergarments, (which I haven't found the perfect sports bra yet, at least I have one) and most importantly shoes. After a couple of stores I found some great fun colored training shoes:


If your feet are not well taken care of everything will fall apart. I spent some money on these however they will last a while. It was like running on air, amazing what proper support does for ya.

Today is my first day with the trainer. Let's hope I can find time to craft afterwards. :D

Happy Day to ya!

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Katie! Good luck with the trainer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. 24 hour fitness at the Garden Walk. I really like it. They know what they are talking about and the per month fee will force me to go. Plus I didn't have to sign a contract. :D

      Delete