Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

We have some winners!

Wow a 188 comments and I more than doubled my followers! Thank you all so much. I had no idea I'd have this much positive feed back. It's been a great week.

Last week I said I would give 1 stamp away. Well after some discussion with the hubby we've decided to give 3 away! 1 because I said I would. A second because of the exceptional turn out. The 3rd... well I had planned on doing a give away all along when I hit 100 followers. Which I hit :D Plus 1 out of 188 isn't as much fun for you. Now 3 out of 188 you have much better chances.

These draws are truly random... here goes.

1st one goes to:


Katie your card is so cute! I love those polka dot clouds, how fun :)


2nd one goes to:
#8 (my lucky number) CaitApr 1, 2012 07:24 AM
This is sooooo cute...thanks for sharing it with us!

The final one goes to:


this is too cute--love the frog.




I have done my best to contact the winners you guys have a week to contact me otherwise I'll have to choose another winner.

Again thank you all. Those who know me know I would give you all a gift if I could however I can't afford that. sorry.

Have a great week!

Katie

1 comment: