Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring!


Folks in these parts are excited for spring. For the rest of the states I can see why, change in weather... pretty things growing. Here in so cal, not so much. We're still in the non summer period and nothing's changed. :D As stated yesterday with spring comes a number of family/friends birthdays. Here's the first of a few birthday cards:



The more I look at the more I like it, but I'm not sold. I had something entirely different planned however this is what was created.  Here's what I used:




The only thing not included in the above list are the Hero arts gems. For copic's the left flower was with R22, R24, R27, R29 with some E's in the center (I didn't write those down). Off the top of my head it was E15, E17 and E really dark like 79. The right flower (has the same center) R20, R22, and R24. The green was done with G07, G09 and a YG I don't remember which. Sorry.

It feels good to get back to crafting. I missed it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment