Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pinterest FTW!

Sunday was my in-laws 45th wedding anniversary. Congrats to them! Of course Dk cooked, they choose beef stroganoff...oh man was it yummy. They gave us the option of hosting at our house or going to theirs. We opted to have it at ours. This way we were able to go all out. Here is a pic of the set table:



Kellee had suggested some sort of place setting. Thankfully I had seen something on Pinterest and decided to give it a whirl. Butterfly place cards: 



So cute! Super easy to do to. I found a butterfly clip art I liked copied and pasted the photo into Word sized it to 3" square and printed. From there I cut it out and then cut in half down the center of the body. Stuck that to a piece of card stock folded in half (the body being on the fold side). Traced it, and cut it out. Ta da! I used chipped sapphire ink and stamp it with the fabulous flourish stamp from Hero Arts. They all were unique. Very happy with how they turned out. 

Best wishes to the happy couple!  




No comments:

Post a Comment