Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

More Samples

The store sells impression obsession stamps, which I adore, however most folks don't seem to want to purchase them. I volunteered to make some samples using my large paisley stamp, here they are: 




This incorporates the new Hero Arts word shadow stamp  with some doodlebug twine. Let me just say that twine is awesome! Luxurious is the word I'd use to describe it.




Here I embossed with white then I took two distress stains faded jeans and broken china to fill in the white. It looks amazing. Dk sounded shocked when I told I made it. Perhaps I'll have to use this trick for my next class. 

Sorry I haven't been posing as much lately. Having the light tent 2 floors away is a kink in my photographing  system.  

Have a great weekend! 





2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! NICE job. People won't be able to help but purchase those stamps now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards show off the paisley stamp beautifully!

    ReplyDelete