Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Break time is over

I checked out for awhile guys sorry about that.  I just needed a break really. I did this to be fun and I'd like to keep it that way.  I'll end up taking breaks sometimes. :D

A month ago (wow it's been that long) we had some out of town family join us.. well lets be honest they were here for Disneyland but since were next door we are able to see them to. :D  We found out we could buy the super cheap Disney passes for anyone regardless if they live in So Cal. How cool is that?  We bought them their passes saved them some money and were on our way... a couple weeks later Dk calls me and says "you got a plant in the mail". What? who? why? He opened it and ta da a bonsai money tree:




So cool of them. :D So I had to make them an Asian style Thank you card:
 


The stamps are from a Fiskars stamp set, with the exception of the sentiment... that's from Close to my Heart. 

Now all I have to do is mail it. :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment