Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thinking of You



Wow it's been almost a week where has the time gone? I will be honest yesterday I spent the day checking out all the new CHA releases via YouTube. Very exciting. I think I'm most excited about all the new Lawn Fawn stamps. A video showing all their new releases can be found here.

Two Peas in a Bucket has some other great video's with all the releases which you can check out here. Since I'm talking about Two Peas in a Bucket a couple of weeks ago they started a new video series called the Adventures of Glitter Girl. It's been amazing and extremely helpful I highly recommend it. It's geared towards scrapbook pages however the principals are the same. 

Here is a quick and simple card I made for someone and like always I didn't get it the mail in time. She'll never know it was for her. I thought I would share it here anyways:





I used Blissful Botanicals and colored with Copic's. Nice and simple. :D As the current challenge for Simon Says Stamp is anything goes I'm gonna enter it.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment