Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crazy last Minute

I'm not a last minute person. My sister in law isn't really either but minutes before a televised conference was about to start she texts me asking for baby cards.

You see her parents would be flying out to see her so any cards I made for the order she placed needed to be done by the last time we were to see Dk's parents. Which was about 24 hours from the time of her text... so I hit the ground running and bam this is what I came up with. Simple and to the point:



With not much time it was the best I can do as I had her other cards to finish and 3 special cards for the luggage... I'll tell you that story tomorrow as I have work to catch up on today.

I made 2 of each for a total of 4 baby cards.

Time to get back to work,

Katie.




No comments:

Post a Comment