Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Church Sample #3

Busy weekend. I was able to get some crafting in.. no blogging though sorry :( Last week I showed you the first of 5 samples I created for the craft day at Church. It was awkward since most of the ladies don't have the basic card making kit. Here is my 3rd sample, a generic blank card:




Here's my I'm not so excited about "fab" version:



I turned this into a congratulations card for my sister-in-law. She's hired to make some more positive cards. I'll be sporting those in the near future. :D

The yellow is much bigger so you could really see the honeycomb. . The grass was added by hand with Copic's. The bee's have more shading with their coloring. I also used glossy accents with the hearts and enamel accents with the eyes... careful that stuff can get messy real quick.

The Paper is Echo Park Bee's knees I think the stamp is from Stampendous.. I'll have to look it up. My Mum hooked me up with it when we went on an adventure to one of those chain crafting stores. I do my part in supporting the local stores however those chains have some deals one can't pass up. Example.. I've been wanting this paper trimmer for awhile now. However it's $30 dollars and I have one that works just fine. Through a phone app I got a 50% off coupon. $15 for that trimmer.. happy days. I will try to resist purchasing it. (Someone turned me onto that app. I'm sorry I don't remember which blog it was on.. who's ever it was thank you!)

Were finally having some fall weather. I hope your having a wonderful fall day.

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment